"We help baseball players of all ages and all abilities develop the strength, speed, injury resistance and agility necessary to compete at their highest level."
HS/College Athletic Performance Program
Every Monday through Saturday Athletes are invited to come in and train with us. This program includes a meeting with each of our coaches in order to help us put you on the right path for in-season success and effective off-season preparation. The workouts consist of functionally sound movement training, strength training and conditioning with a strong focus on basic and proper technique.
- SPEED - Acceleration, Deceleration, Linear and Lateral Movement Techniques, Running Mechanics, Footwork
- EXPLOSIVE POWER - Olympic Lifting, Plyometrics, Medicine Ball, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- STRENGTH - Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- CONDITIONING - Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes.
- FLEXIBILITY - Myofascial Release (Foam Rolling), Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- INJURY REDUCTION - Identify & Correct Muscular Imbalances, Balance & Stabilization
- NUTRITION EDUCATION - Lessons, Tips and Advice
Middle School Athletic Performance Program
This two-day a week, 75 minutes each day program focuses on the foundational elements of a quality performance program including:
- Body-weight strength mastery
- Athletic positioning
- Balance & coordination
- 1st step quickness and lateral/multi-directional movement
- Jumping and landing mechanics
- Speed,Power, and Agility
- Conditioning and recovery techniques
These years are the most important when setting a base for future success in baseball.
Youth Athletic Performance Program
Why Youth performance coaching?
When a child is between the ages of 7-14, the Central Nervous System (CNS) plasticity is very high. When I say plasticity I am referring to the ability that the CNS has to change. Think of it like a sponge, absorbing everything it is fed. If we stimulate the CNS with a variety of movement during the early stages it will be able to grasp it and store it for later use. Exposing our athletes to a variety of movement skills with a high emphasis on proper technique will produce a more athletic, durable, and higher performing athlete.
Learn to Train (9-11) 2x/week 30-45 min sessions
This program establishes the fundamental human movement patterns (push, pull, hinge, squat, lunge, crawl, skip, run, rotate), basic nutritional guidelines, and early mental skills that each athlete will build upon in the years to follow. As each athlete progresses and masters the fundamental movement patterns we them begin to develop them through a variety of elements such as sandbags, medicine Balls, bands, straps and other functional tools.